- He's my hero. Both in a fairybook, swoony sort of way, but also as a being a strong, resilient, taking on what comes his way sort of way.
- He's funny.
- He's smart.
- He's an amazing father.
- He's cool.
- He's a musician.
- He's creative.
- He's able to fix things.
- When I took him home to meet my family for the first time, my sister K said that I was more me with him. And it's true. I am me with him.
- He's a good cook.
- He does more than his share of housework and changing of dirty diapers.
- He's not the person he was when we married. He's better and continues to be so as time goes on.
- We balance each others' strengths and weaknesses.
- He likes to read.