Friday, October 5, 2012

Why I Missed Day 4

Essentially, it's a noneya.  :-)  In reality, though, Thursdays are melt down nights in our house.  Everyone is crabby and ready for the week to be over.  On top of it, on Thursdays, Big Daddy goes to work, Meredith to school, Ellie to preschool then daycare, I go to work. We all arrive home around 4:00/4:30 ish (I'm I'm not late) and we quickly scarf something down then Big D and Meredity head to soccer practice and Ellie and I go to hippotherapy.  Home again around 7:30, quick getting everyone ready for bed, lights out, then whew!  I was done.  I curled up in bed, read quietly, and went to sleep.

I don't know why Thursday is our very bad, no good, horrible day.  We first noticed it (I think) after Meredith was born.  Tony and I would find we were nitpicking and sniping at each other and then we finally realized that it usually seemed to be on Thursday.  I don't know if it was just being tired by the end of the week of juggling work and schlepping Meredith around, but at some point on Thursdays we just look at each other and go "it's Thursday."  Then hold it together until girls are in bed and everyone goes to their separate corner.

So that's my excuse.  Now, I'm going to post about what Ellie did in the tub on Wednesday!

No comments: