For the week of June 16 - 22:
1. Singing with Daddy (really needs sound with it, but this is a nightly event)
2. Tuesday, June 17 - Kindergarten screening (M passed with no problems). Now with the missing tooth, she looks even more ready for school.
3. Tuesday was also the day when M's tooth had to be pulled. We were referred to a pediatric dentist because of the previous trauma inflicted by our regular dentist. If you look in the picture closely, there's another gap in her teeth in the molars on her bottom left.
4. Wednesday was lunch at Oma & Opa's house with Great Grandma (also known as Triple G)
4. Thursday, E got a corner chair from Early Intervention. It helps her build upper body strength, especially in her shoulders and neck. She loves it and really sits up straight for her sister.
5. Also Thursday, E started solids! Big, big girl.
6. Friday, projects with Mommy. M likes to take pictures where the subject is making faces.